Thursday, July 29, 2010

Don't Put Your Finger In Your Eye!

Ouch!! I was working on a new Chili Relleno recipe so I cleaned some fresh chilies for dinner and didn't wear any gloves - gloves are for sissies! Later on I forgot and then rubbed my eye - DOH!!! What was I thinking??


Well, I was thinking that for a born and bred Arizona girl chilies are a way of life and we use them all the time. Sometimes we get a little slack in handling them.

Boy was it a wake up call! What I really learned was we can't be slacking in handling our lives. Especially in regards to our weight loss goals.

So my take away from this experience is - be aware of everything. Wear your "gloves" when you handle something toxic - like a party, family gathering or dinner out.
You may save your eye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment