Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Neighbors are Talking

My DH is so supportive of me and is doing the MF program with me, which really makes it so easy. We each have our own schedules for our MF meals but we coordinate our L&G together.

So tonight over dinner he said to me, "The Neighbor came over this morning to borrow a broom. She asked me if I was loosing weight and I told her yes. (he's lost 38#'s in 11 wks). Then she asked if you were loosing weight too and I told her yes, we were doing it together."

Then he said the sweetest thing. He said to her, "She's melting right before my eyes, I can't believe how skinny she's getting!". To which The Neighbor said, "I can really see a difference".

I love it when The Neighbors are talking about you behind your back!!!

Original Post Date: Nov 3, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment