Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It's Been a Wild and Crazy Ride!

The new year has come in with a big bang and it hasn't stopped yet!

To put it in a nutshell - or better yet a "Chili Nacho Cheese Puff" (YUM) I survived a cross country move that involved me and the cat alone in the pickup truck for 5 days following the big yellow truck driven by the hubby from Oregon to Georgia!

Better than survived - I still lost weight! Those 2 pounds were worth all the crappy truck stop attempts at L&G, trying to open soy crisps at 65 MPH on the worst roads in the nation - yes, that's you Miss I-10 Louisiana - washing out shaker cups in motel rooms in cities no one has ever heard of, fire and brimstone when the trailer towing my car broke a wheel and flames started shooting up - I've never seen my now very skinny husband move so fast or look so good trying to be a firefighter - or breaking a nail as I four-wheeled it down the center of the California freeway after a semi pushed me off the road!

Yes, life is a great adventure! Hang on for the Ride! Now thank the Lord and Pass the Dutch Chocolate Shakes!!!

Original Post Date: Feb 5, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment