Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Survived Date Night

It's step 6 today and I survived my first restaurant dining experience! Every Friday night my DH and I have a date night. These are typically dates to local restaurants and since we live in a small town there's not a lot of choices. We had also scheduled this date w/ my baby bro and his wife to celebrate her birthday so we were locked in - what to do! where to go????????

Luckily, we do have a chain restaurant where we knew we could eat On Plan. Even managed the salad bar with grace and restraint! OK - the onion straws that came on the plate as garnish did me in (they weren't in the description of the dish - darn it!!!), but I only ate 2, each measuring about 1/2" in length - I was really proud of myself!

I'm starting to get more confident in my ability to stay On Plan! YEAH!!!

Original Post Date: Aug 22, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment